Time for action – selecting render presets
Render presets can save you a lot of time, make sure you don't forget to set important settings and act as a guide for what those settings should be:
- Press Esc to get back to the 3D View window. Zoom back far enough so that you can see the entire image area within the passepartout.
- In the Properties window, choose the Render button from the header.
- Look at the Dimensions subpanel of the Render panel. It shows you the X and Y resolution, the range of the frame numbers, the frame rate, and the aspect ratio.
- Select the Render Presets button and choose TV PAL 4:3 from the pop-up menu as shown in the following screenshot. Watch the 3D View window as you select it.
- Note that the resolution, the frame rate, and the ...