Time for action – adding a second lamp
Now, you'll learn to copy objects in a Blender scene and see how multiple lamps improve the look:
- Press 1 on the NumPad to get the front view. Look at the upper-left corner of the 3D View to make sure that the 3D View is in the Ortho mode. Press 5 on the NumPad if it isn't in the Ortho mode.
- Move the lamp to the major horizontal grid line above the cube.
- Press 7 on the NumPad to get the top view.
- Move the lamp up until it is just to the right of the cube and level it with the center of the cube, as shown in the following screenshot:
- Press F12 to render the cube.
- Observe how the cube looks.
- Press the Esc button to ...