We first looked at the Level 1 Input-Process-Output diagram of the Formal Testing Process Model in Figure 1-8; that model was discussed briefly in Chapter 1. In this chapter, we look at the individual IPO diagrams for each of the five major subprocesses that are components of Figure 1-8:
1. Extract Test Information From Program Plans, process 1.1
2. Create Test Plan, process 1.2
3. Create Test Design, Test Cases, Test Software, And Test Procedures, process 1.3
4. Perform Formal Test, process 1.4
5. Update Test Documentation, process 1.5
The IPO diagram for process 1.1, Extract Test Information ...