Your Blog Website: Templates
Now that you have a thorough grounding in how the django CMS templates are constructed, it is time to build the templates for your blog website. In this chapter, you will:
- Start with a fresh, empty install of django CMS.
- Create your own base.html template.
- Create a CSS file to apply custom styling to your blog.
- Create a new template, blogpage.html, that will display a single blog post along with a right sidebar menu listing all posts.
- Edit your setting file to apply the new templates to your blog site.
Note All of the source code in this chapter is available for download from the book’s website; however, ...