This gets to the real meat of the conversation about what the institution’s website is for. If you asked the management of the bank, you might get a range of answers including:
• promoting the bank and offering the latest news;
• giving customers access to the bank’s products, services and special deals;
• telling customers, investors and others about the bank;
• delivering financial reports and company information;
• offering the latest marketing campaigns and offers; and
• providing links to other sites within the group.
The problem with much of this is that the information is simply not relevant ...