Objectives: After reading this chapter, the reader should be able to do the following:
• Enjoy the full power and rapid prototyping features of the Bonescript environment.
• Develop the hardware and Bonescript based control algorithm for a weather station.
• Develop the hardware and Bonescript based control algorithm for a Speak–and–Spell like device.
• Develop the hardware and a C based control algorithm for the Dagu Rover 5 treaded robot.
• Describe multiple Linux compatible open source libraries.
• Explore OpenCV computer vision features as a case study of available open source libraries.
• Program BeagleBone using OpenCV functions to capture and display facial images and place a moustache on the face. ...