Appendix I How to Create a Culture of Security Consciousness
What’s at risk?
• Statistical data
• Examples of employee behaviors that put companies at risk
The following describes the transformation of an organization fraught with potential security nightmares into one that is well on its way to becoming more security conscious and much safer.
• Inaccurate background data;
• Cursory research to identify sound background check data services;
• Use of a less comprehensive/inexpensive Web-based data base service;
• Database fraught with data entry errors;
• Employees unaware of the relationship between their ...