• Understand features of Messages
• Explore the usage of the service
• Understand the underlying processes of the service
One of the common collaboration services, Messages provides a standards-based method of communicating with one or many other users.
Messages, previously known as iChat, allows users to collaborate in real time. Messages users can use the following features to quickly share information without the delay associated with email messages and wiki posts:
• Exchange text messages instantly.
• Send files to each other.
• Set up an instant audio conference (using the microphone built into many Macs or an external unit).
• Initiate a face-to-face ...