• Define the OS X Server web engine
• Understand how to manage the web service
• Control access to websites
• Configure multiple websites and locate site files
• Examine website log files
• Locate and use secure certificates for websites
OS X Server provides a simple interface for providing web hosting services. Based on open source, popular, and well-understood Apache, the OS X Server hosting facilities allow even a new administrator to bring a website online.
This lesson helps you understand, manage, and secure the various aspects of the Apple web services, including managing high-bandwidth connections, sharing files, and locating log files for access, viewing, and troubleshooting. ...