Maxwell’s Equations and Electromagnetic Waves
“Maxwell’s equations are popularly known as electromagnetic field equations due to their importance.”
This chapter discusses
- Maxwell’s equations in any media, in static, time varying and in phasor form with their complete meaning.
- Equation of continuity in time varying form.
- Different types of media.
- Boundary conditions in scalar and vector form.
- Helmoltz theorem and Lorentz Gauge condition.
- Objective questions and solved problems useful for class tests, final examinations and also for competitive examinations.
- Exercise problems to develop self problem solving skills.
Static electric field has applications in cathode ray oscilloscopes for deflecting ...