Learn the basics of the Angular web application platform. There are six clips in this video series:
- Angular Overview. This first clip in the series introduces Angular and explains its value in developing maintainable client-side web applications.
- Creating Applications. This second clip in the series shows you how to set up the Angular environment. We will cover the steps for creating a new project and explore how to define themes. You will run your first Angular application.
- Creating Components. This third clip in the series focuses on components and how to use them in your projects. We will create relations between components and use them to build a structure for the project. We will discuss the lifecycle of an Angular application.
- Adding Routing. This fourth clip in the series focuses on routing and how to navigate the different pages in an application.
- Incorporating Style. This fifth clip in the series explores various styles such as CSS, and how they help make objects more attractive. We will apply CSS within each component.
- Interacting with Elements. This sixth clip in the series discusses how to interact with elements and how to perform binding and reference elements inside a component. Directives and templating will be covered as well.