In this chapter you’ll:
• Enable users to interact with an app via
• Use a
ScrollView to display objects that do not fit on the screen.
• Create GUI components dynamically in response to user interactions by inflating an XML layout.
• Store key/value pairs of data associated with an app using
• Modify key/value pairs of data associated with an app using
AlertDialogs with an
• Programmatically open a website in a web browser by using an
• Programmatically hide the soft keyboard.
• Learn about the file