If you’re an experienced editor who wants to get
up-to-speed on Premiere Pro, then look no further than this
fast-paced but thorough introduction to Adobe’s flagship
editing program. Enjoy the ride as three experienced editors take
you step-by-step through the entire editing process in Premiere
Pro, from file creation all the way through output. Along the way
you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of (or “to do things such
as”) file management, essential and intermediate editing
techniques, color correction, audio mixing and repairing, titling
and effects, and delivering your video onto tape, the web, and
mobile devices. You’ll learn to work within the Adobe
ecosystem as well, getting up to speed quickly on time saving tools
such as Dynamic Link, Adobe Story, and more.
As you work through sections, you’ll find references to engaging videos that accompany the book, giving you a visual and audio frame of reference and solidifying your knowledge of the program. Within a weekend, you’ll learn
everything you need to know to use Premiere Pro confidently for your own projects.
In this no-fluff guide to Premiere Pro, you’ll learn to
• Quickly organize your existing Final Cut or Avid projects, or create new projects to use right away in Premiere Pro
• Understand how to use Premiere Pro with other Adobe software
• Edit your footage the way you like but with tips and techniques from authors with tons of experience in all the editing programs and who speak your language.
• Put your skills to work immediately by using the accompanying lesson files to work through the steps in the book
• Improve your knowledge through video tutorials, handy quick reference guides, and keyboard shortcut sheets made available on the book’s companion files.
¿ All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files. Helpful tips: * If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?" * Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards. * You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files. * Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.