Chapter 11. Business Process Implementation Solutions: Part 2
In the last chapter, we saw how to implement the generic Work process based on the Swimlane diagram we designed earlier. In this chapter, we will dig deeper into the functionality that is available in the JBoss jBPM workflow engine.
In this chapter, you will learn:
- Implementing parallel flows
- Implementing subprocesses and calling them from a parent process
- Sending template-based e-mails from a business process
- Implementing phases with jPDL
- Adding useful workflow management Dashlets
Completing the implementation of the marketing production workflow
We already have the generic Work process implemented. It is used by the Studio process in several ...