Business Continuity Planning—Disaster Recovery Planning
This chapter is supplemental to and coordinated with the Business Continuity Planning—Disaster Recovery Planning Chapter in the CISSP Prep Guide. The fundamentals of business continuity planning-disaster recovery planning are covered in Chapter 8 of the CISSP Prep Guide at a level on par with that of the CISSP Examination.
It is assumed that the reader has a basic knowledge of the material contained in Chapter 8 and has the CISSP Prep Guide available to provide background information for the advanced questions pertaining to the Business Continuity Planning—Disaster Recovery Planning chapter. Here we'll discuss business continuity, business resumption, disaster recovery, emergency management, and vulnerability assessments.
Advanced Sample Questions
- Which choice below is the MOST accurate description of a warm site?
- A backup processing facility with adequate electrical wiring and air conditioning, but no hardware or software installed
- A backup processing facility with most hardware and software installed, which can be operational within a matter of days
- A backup processing facility with all hardware and software installed and 100% compatible with the original site, operational within hours
- A mobile trailer with portable generators and air conditioning
- Which choice below is NOT an accurate description or element of remote sensing technology?
- Photographic, radar, infrared, or multi-spectral imagery from manned or ...