4. Selecting Settings, Adjusting Preferences, and Managing Assets
Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 is eminently customizable and adaptable. It accepts just about any moving or still image you throw at it. All you need to do is adjust the project settings and preferences. Managing media is more efficient in Adobe Premiere Pro CS3, thanks to new flexible bins and the improved Adobe Bridge .
Topics covered in this lesson:
• Selecting project settings
• Adjusting user preferences
• Importing assets
• Taking a closer look at still images
• The basics of the Project panel
• New Bin features
• Working with assets in Adobe Bridge
Typically, you ...