2. Shooting and Capturing Great Video Assets
It’s time to do some work with your own videos. You’ve heard of garbage in, garbage out? That truism also applies to video editing. So, your first task is to shoot some great-looking video. Then use Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 to capture that video—transfer it from your camcorder or VCR to your hard drive. Adobe Premiere Pro offers several ways to do that. Each is easy and fast.
Topics covered in this lesson:
• Twenty tips for shooting great video
• Capturing an entire videotape
• Using batch capture and scene detection
• Tackling manual analog video capture
The purpose of this book is to ...