No credit card required
In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
• Adjusting the Motion effect for clips
• Changing clip size and adding rotation
• Adjusting the anchor point to refine rotation
• Working with keyframe interpolation
• Enhancing motion with shadows and beveled edges
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes.
The Motion effect controls can add movement to a clip. This can be useful for animating a graphic or for sizing and repositioning a video clip within the frame. You can animate an object’s ...