In this lesson, you’ll learn how to send your completed video project to your digital media site or device of choice—for example, to YouTube or an iPad. You’ll also learn the different ways you can export movies to view online or on a personal computer. Specifically, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Upload a video file to YouTube
• Export a video file for subsequent viewing from a hard drive
• Export a video file for viewing on an iPad
• Export a single frame as a still image
• Create a custom preset to save and reuse your favorite encoding parameters
Sharing movies works identically in Quick and Expert views, so you can choose the view you’re most comfortable with to work through this lesson.
Just a ...