In previous lessons you’ve imported images from a range of sources, explored a variety of ways to organize and find your files, learned how to correct and enhance photos, and then created projects and presentations to showcase them.
In this lesson, you’ll learn about outputting your images and creations so that you can share them with family, friends, or the world at large:
• Printing at home
• Ordering prints online
• Fine-tuning the composition of an image in the print preview
• Sharing photos by e-mail and Photo Mail
• Backing up your catalog and media files
• Sharing your photos online
• Exporting images for use on the Web
You’ll probably need between one and two hours to complete this ...