Sometimes you may want to merge various images—whether to add an effect, or move a person or object from one photo into another.
In this lesson you will do the following:
• Copy and paste selected areas of one image into another.
• Resize the canvas area of an image.
• Define and use a specific width-height ratio for cropping.
• Scale a layer.
• Create a gradient from opaque to transparent.
• Apply a clipping path to an image layer.
• Paint on a layer.
This lesson includes four independent projects. You’ll need approximately 90 minutes to complete them all.
In this lesson, you will use the CIB Catalog you created earlier in the book. If necessary, open this catalog by choosing File > Catalog in Organizer mode, then ...