You can use Photoshop Elements to fix most images that are too dark or too light. This lesson leads you through several approaches to correcting exposure problems in photographs. This aspect of color correction is often easier to fix than you might imagine.
In this lesson you will learn how to do the following:
• Brighten underexposed photographs.
• Bring out details and colors in overexposed and faded photographs.
• Correct different areas of an image individually.
• Save selection shapes to reuse in later sessions.
• Create and apply adjustment layers.
Most users can complete this lesson in a little over an hour.
This lesson assumes that you are already familiar with the overall features of the Photoshop Elements ...