After capturing your memories with your digital camera, you’ll want to keep track of your pictures and share them with others. This lesson gets you started with the essential skills you’ll need to track and share your images.
In this lesson you will learn how to do the following:
• Open Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 in Organizer mode.
• Create a catalog of your images.
• Import images from a digital camera or scanner onto your computer and into a catalog.
• Apply automatic fixes to photos to correct common problems.
• Crop a photo to include only the part of the picture you want.
• Change the display of thumbnails in your catalog.
• Create, organize, and apply tags to images.
Photoshop Elements 4.0 for Windows ...