In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Define RGB, grayscale, and CMYK color spaces for displaying, editing, and printing images.
• Prepare an image for printing on a PostScript CMYK printer.
• Proof an image for printing.
• Save an image as a CMYK EPS file.
• Create and print a four-color separation.
• Understand how images are prepared for printing on presses.
This lesson will take less than an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson14 folder onto your hard drive if you haven’t already done so. As you work through this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If you need ...