In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a mask to remove a subject from a background.
• Refine a mask to include complex edges.
• Create a quick mask to make changes to a selected area.
• Edit a mask using the Properties panel.
• Manipulate an image using Puppet Warp.
• Save a selection as an alpha channel.
• View a mask using the Channels panel.
• Load a channel as a selection.
• Isolate a channel to make specific image changes.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson06 folder onto your hard drive if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, ...