In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Define RGB, grayscale, and CMYK color spaces for displaying, editing, and printing images.
• Prepare an image for printing on a PostScript CMYK printer.
• Proof an image for printing.
• Save an image as a CMYK EPS file.
• Create and print a four-color separation.
• Understand how images are prepared for printing on presses.
This lesson will take less than an hour to complete. Please log in to your account on peachpit.com to download the lesson files for this chapter, or go to the Getting Started section at the beginning of this ...