In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create and stylize a button for a website.
• Use layer groups and artboards.
• Optimize design assets for the web.
• Record an action to automate a series of steps.
• Play an action to affect multiple images.
• Save entire layouts and individual assets using Export As.
• Design for multiple screen sizes with multiple artboards and test them with the Adobe Preview CC mobile application.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Please log in to your account on peachpit.com to download the lesson files for this chapter, or go to the Getting ...