In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Open a proprietary camera raw image in Adobe Camera Raw.
• Adjust tone and color in a raw image.
• Sharpen an image in Camera Raw.
• Synchronize settings for multiple images.
• Open a Camera Raw image as a Smart Object in Photoshop.
• Apply Camera Raw as a filter in Photoshop.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Please log in to your account on peachpit.com to download the lesson files for this chapter, or go to the Getting Started section at the beginning of this book and follow the instructions under “Accessing the Lesson Files and ...