In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a video timeline in Photoshop.
• Add media to a video group in the Timeline panel.
• Add motion to still images.
• Animate type and effects using keyframes.
• Add transitions between video clips.
• Include audio in a video file.
• Render a video.
This lesson will take about 90 minutes to complete. Please log in to your account on peachpit.com to download the lesson files for this chapter, or go to the Getting Started section at the beginning of this book and follow the instructions under “Accessing the Lesson Files and Web Edition.” If you need to ...