In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Apply and edit Smart Filters.
• Use the Liquify filter to distort an image.
• Apply color effects to selected areas of an image.
• Apply filters to create various effects.
• Use the History panel to return to a previous state.
• Upscale a low-resolution image for high-resolution printing.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Please log in to your account on peachpit.com to download the lesson files for this chapter, or go to the Getting Started section at the beginning of this book and follow the instructions under “Accessing the Lesson ...