In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Open image files in Adobe Photoshop.
• Select and use tools in the Tools panel.
• Set options for a selected tool using the options bar.
• Use various methods to zoom in to and out from an image.
• Select, rearrange, and use panels.
• Choose commands in panel and context menus.
• Open and use a panel in the panel dock.
• Undo actions to correct mistakes or to make different choices.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Please log in to your account on peachpit.com to download the lesson files for this chapter, or go to the Getting ...