In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a video timeline in Photoshop.
• Add media to a video group in the Timeline panel.
• Add motion to video clips and still images.
• Animate type and effects using keyframes.
• Apply a Smart Filter to a video clip.
• Add transitions between video clips.
• Include audio in a video file.
• Render a video.
This lesson will take about 90 minutes to complete. Download the Lesson10 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start ...