No credit card required
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Combine multiple InDesign documents into a book file.
• Control page numbering across documents in a book.
• Create text variables for running headers or footers.
• Add footnotes.
• Create cross-references.
• Specify a source document for defining a book’s styles.
• Create a table of contents for a book.
• Create index references.
• Generate an index file and sort entries.
• Edit index references.
This lesson will take approximately 45 minutes.
Longer publications, such as books and magazines, generally consist of one document per chapter ...