No credit card required
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Check a document for potential printing issues.
• Confirm that an InDesign file and all of its elements are ready for printing.
• Assemble all necessary files for printing or delivery to a service provider or printer.
• Generate an Adobe PDF file for proofing.
• Preview a document onscreen before printing.
• Select appropriate print settings for fonts and graphics.
• Print a proof of a document.
• Create a print preset to automate the printing process.
• Manage the colors in a document.
This lesson will take approximately 45 minutes.
Adobe InDesign ...