No credit card required
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Customize and use the baseline grid.
• Adjust vertical and horizontal text spacing.
• Change fonts and type style.
• Insert special characters from OpenType fonts.
• Create a headline that spans multiple columns.
• Balance the text in columns.
• Hang punctuation outside a margin.
• Add and format drop caps.
• Apply the Adobe Paragraph and Adobe Single-line Composers.
• Specify a tab with a leader.
• Create a hanging indent.
• Add a rule to a paragraph.
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes.
InDesign CS5 offers many features for fine-tuning ...