In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Colorize an imported grayscale image.
• Change the opacity of objects drawn in InDesign.
• Apply transparency settings to imported graphics.
• Apply transparency settings to text.
• Apply blending modes to overlapping objects.
• Apply feathering effects to objects.
• Add a drop shadow to text.
• Apply multiple effects to an object.
• Edit and remove effects.
This lesson will take approximately 75 minutes to complete.
To download the project files for this lesson, log in or set up an account at peachpit.com. Enter the book’s ISBN (9780134664095) ...