In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• View layout aids.
• Check on potential production issues with the Preflight panel.
• Type and style text.
• Import text and thread text frames.
• Import a graphic.
• Move, rotate, stroke, and fill an object.
• Automate formatting with paragraph, character, and object styles.
• Preview a document in Presentation mode.
This lesson will take about 60 minutes to complete.
To download the project files for this lesson, log in or set up an account at peachpit.com. Enter the book’s ISBN (9780134664095) or go directly to the book’s product page to register. ...