Masking is a key technique for creating imagery, without permanently affecting images. Combined with stroke effects and gradient fills, you can achieve customized results. Fireworks lets you work with both bitmap and vector masks easily and seamlessly. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a bitmap mask from a selection
• Edit a bitmap mask using the Brush tool
• Create a vector mask from a custom vector shape
• Edit the vector mask and change its properties using the Properties panel
• Use the Auto Vector Mask command
This lesson takes approximately 90 minutes to complete. Copy the Lesson06 ...