In this lesson, you’ll learn how to work with images to include them in your webpages in the following ways:
• Insert an image into a webpage
• Use Photoshop Smart Objects
• Copy and paste an image from Photoshop
• Make images responsive to different device and screen sizes
• Use tools in Dreamweaver to resize, crop, and resample web-compatible images
This lesson will take about 2 hours to complete. If you have not already done so, download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, store them on your computer in a convenient location, ...