In previous lessons, you learned how to add motion graphics created in Adobe After Effects CS6 to your edit and how to use Adobe Audition CS6 to create a final audio mix. The final stage of a video project involves just as much work, but the applications in the Adobe CS6 Production Premium Suite can be your guides. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Perform color-correcting tasks in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Apply color grading presets in Adobe SpeedGrade
• Export a sequence as a movie file in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Apply encoding presets in Adobe Media Encoder
• Render a composition from Adobe After Effects
• Perform batch rendering tasks in Adobe Media Encoder
This lesson ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.