The editing tool is the hub of the video postproduction workflow, so understanding how to do basic editing with Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 is a fundamental skill. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a new project and import media files with the Media Browser
• Interpret and view footage
• Organize your project by creating bins
• Create subclips
• Use the Timeline to create and edit a sequence
• Work with tracks on the Timeline
• Reorder and remove clips from your sequence
• Adjust audio levels
• Trim your edit points and use the new Dynamic Timeline Trimming feature in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
• Add markers to clips and sequences
• Use the Snap feature in the Timeline
This lesson ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.