In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create and animate text layers.
• Stylize text using the Character and Paragraph panels.
• Animate text using animation presets.
• Preview animation presets in Adobe Bridge.
• Customize an animation preset.
• Animate text using keyframes.
• Animate layers using parenting.
• Edit and animate imported Adobe Photoshop text.
• Use a text animator group to animate selected characters on a layer.
• Apply a text animation to a graphic object.
• Import SWF files.
• Export a project for further work in Adobe Flash Professional.
This lesson will take approximately 2 hours to complete. Copy the Lesson03 folder into the Lessons folder that you created on your ...