In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Track footage using the 3D Camera Tracker.
• Add camera and text elements to a tracked scene.
• Set a ground plane and origin.
• Create realistic shadows for new 3D elements.
• Lock elements to planes using null objects.
• Adjust camera settings to match real-world footage.
• Remove rolling shutter distortions from DSLR footage.
This lesson will take approximately one and a half hours to complete. Download the Lesson12 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done ...