In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Extract a foreground object from the background using the Roto Brush tool.
• Correct the segmentation boundary across a span of frames.
• Touch up a matte with the Refine Edge Tool.
• Freeze a matte across a clip.
• Animate properties for creative effects.
This lesson will take approximately an hour to complete. Download the Lesson09 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If you need to restore the start ...