In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a mask using the Pen tool.
• Change a mask’s mode.
• Edit a mask shape by controlling vertices and direction handles.
• Feather a mask edge.
• Replace the contents of a mask shape.
• Adjust the position of a layer in 3D space to blend it with the rest of a shot.
• Create a reflection effect.
• Modify a mask using the Mask Feather tool.
• Create a vignette.
This lesson will take approximately an hour to complete. Download the Lesson07 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already ...