In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a complex animation with multiple layers.
• Adjust the duration of a layer.
• Clip live motion video using a shape layer.
• Animate with Position, Scale, and Rotation keyframes.
• Animate a precomposed layer.
• Apply the Radio Waves effect to a solid layer.
• Add audio to a project.
• Loop an audio track using time remapping.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Download the Lesson05 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work ...