In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create and animate text layers.
• Stylize text using the Character and Paragraph panels.
• Apply and customize text animation presets.
• Preview animation presets in Adobe Bridge.
• Install fonts using Adobe Typekit.
• Animate text using keyframes.
• Animate layers using parenting.
• Edit and animate imported Adobe Photoshop text.
• Use a text animator group to animate selected characters on a layer.
• Apply a text animation to a graphic object.
This lesson will take approximately two hours to complete. Download the Lesson03 project files from the Lesson ...