The comprehensive and crystal-clear companion to making the right acquisition decisions and executing them well:
- Acquisition is the most powerful corporate development tool available to companies and will therefore always be on the business agenda.
- Very practical and easy to follow: diagrams, checklists and case studies throughout.
- The authors have an accessible style and approach
- The Audience: High level entrepreneurs, senior executives, directors, and business strategists.
- Updates include: new and updated case studies, analysis of different types of company and how this could affect the transaction, a guide to working with external advisors.