Used in conjunction with PMI’s PMBOK® Guide — Fifth Edition (2013), this concise study guide presents all the fundamental knowledge, concepts, exercises, practice questions, and simulated exams needed to prepare for and successfully pass the CAPM® exam on your first try. However, this book is much more than a study guide. It is a valuable desk reference that project team members can use to improve their effectiveness and contribution to the success of a project and is also a good resource for those considering a career in project management.
Readers will have free web-based access for 45 days to over 1000 questions including hundreds of situational questions, enabling users to perform practice tests by simulating actual 150-question exams and arrange questions by knowledge area. (Note: This access begins when you register for the test bank, not when you purchase the book.)
- Provides free online access to over 1000 questions enabling you to perform practice tests by each of the 10 knowledge areas and/or simulate actual 150 question exams, with incorrect answer feedback
- Contains a pre-assessment test to help you develop a focused study plan and manage your time effectively and a post-assessment test to evaluate your readiness for the actual exam
- Uses a sample project case study throughout to demonstrate how to apply tools and techniques covered in the PMBOK® Guide and exercises to further develop your knowledge and competency
- Presents key definitions and tips to improve your understanding, and sample end-of-chapter CAPM® exam questions and answers
- WAV offers a flashcard study aid of key terms and concepts, a self-study exercise on understanding the interdependencies of all 47 processes defined in the PMBOK® Guide, a case study answer key, and a training aide for better understanding process interdependencies — available from the Web Added Value™ Download Resource Center at www.jrosspub.com