18. Labeling, Categorizing, and Configuring Your Music
In This Chapter
- Get to know and love tags.
- Get the details for your music.
- Label your music so you can do cool things with it, such as creating playlists based on musical attributes.
- Rate your songs, set the relative volume level, and hear only the parts you want to hear.
- Add lyrics to your music so you really know what you are saying when you sing along.
- Don’t miss out on album artwork just because you have gone digital.
- Work the Content pane like a pro.
It’s confession time. I admit it. This topic might not seem too exciting at first glance. Who wants to spend time labeling and categorizing music? That is a fair question, but I hope by the time you read through this chapter, you answer ...